29 Jan Salmon fillet pierced with citronella with flowers, red chard, lime and ginger
Salmon fillet pierced with citronella with flowers, red chard, lime and ginger
- 2000 g of sockeye fillet wild red salmon
- 16 sprigs of citronella
- bunch of red chard
- 4 lime
- small piece of ginger root
- various edible flowers
- virgin olive oil
- Cut the salmon fillet into four 125 g pieces and spear each one lengthwise with a sprig of citronella.
- Sear the fillets on each side in a very hot frying pan with a drop of olive oil.
- Serve garnished with the red chard, the grated lime zest, the ginger cut into julienne and the flowers.