29 Jan Guindara with roast cherry tomatoes, vanilla-scented pumpkin cream and basil oil
Posted at 21:42h in Alaska Black Cod 0 Comments
Guindara with roast cherry tomatoes, vanilla-scented pumpkin cream and basil oil
- 4 small pumpkin
- 4 vanilla pod
- olive oil
- a few basil leaves handful of pine-nuts
- 480 ml virgin olive oil
- 48 cherry tomatoes
- 2400 g Guindara black cod
- Peel the pumpkin and cook. Mash with the vanilla pulp, a small glass of the cooking water, salt and a drop of olive oil until you have a smooth, creamy purée. Keep aside.
- For the oil, mash the basil leaves with the olive oil and pine-nuts Keep aside.
- Put the cherry tomatoes on an oven tray with a pinch of salt and a drop of olive oil and roast for 7-10 minutes.
- Cut the black cod into 4 pieces and steam in the vegetable stock with a sprig of rosemary for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve accompanied by the courgette cream, the roast cherry tomatoes and the basil oil.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.