30 Jan Shinshumushi
- 16 black cod fillets: 120 g each approximately
- 400 g green tea noodles
- 8 whites of egg
- 4 tbsp Sake rice liquor
- 4 tbsp Nori algae
- 4 tbsp Wasabi piquant ground horseradish sauce
- Tempura sauce:
- 800 ml stock
- 200 ml mirin
- 200 ml soy sauce
- First make the tempura sauce, cooking all the ingredients together.
- Apart, add the salt and sake to the cod and steam for 10 minutes.
- Put the cooked green tea noodles and beaten egg whites on top of the cod fillets.
- Put back over the steam.