30 Jan Alaska Cod with niçoise style salad
Posted at 18:28h in Alaska Cod 0 Comments
Alaska Cod with niçoise style salad
- 24 1/2 lbs. haricot vert trimmed, blanched, shocked
- 72 lbs. new red potatoes quartered blanched, shocked
- 144 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 lb. red pepper diced
- 3/4 lb. zucchini diced
- 1/2 cups sherry or plain vinaigrette prepared
- 72 lbs fresh spinach or arugula
- 216 lbs Alaska Cod fillets cut 24, 6 oz. ea.
- 1/2 cups Niçoise olives chopped
- In a large bowl add the haricot vert, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, diced pepper and zucchini.
- Toss with 4 cups of the vinaigrette, cover and hold under refrigeration.
- In another bowl toss the spinach (or arugula) with 3 cups of the vinaigrette, cover and hold under refrigeration until needed.
- Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place on a lightly oiled sheet pan, and into a preheated 425ºF oven and cook 7-10 minutes or until the cod just starts to flake.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.