30 Jan Alaska salmon steak with five spices
Alaska salmon steak with five spices
- 3200 g whole Alaska salmon fillet
- 600 g bacon cut into strips
- 4 leek cut into strips
- 4 dl oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4 l cream
- 40 g cloves
- 20 g cumin seed
- 20 ground cinnamon
- 20 g star anise
- 20 g saffron
- Divide the salmon fillet into 4 steaks, wrap them in the bacon strips and tie them with the strips of leek.
- Colour the steaks in a frying pan with the hot oil and then bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut the leek into thick rounds and sauter.
- Deseed the tomatoes, cut into dice and sauter separately.
- Boil the asparagus and cut them up after boiling.
- Mix all the vegetables.
- Meanwhile, reduce the cream with the spices and correct the seasoning.
- Arrange a layer of vegetables in the centre of the plate, top with the salmon and pour the sauce over.