29 Jan Alaska wild salmon Balinese style with basmati rice
Alaska wild salmon Balinese style with basmati rice
- Supreme of Coho Wild Salmon
- 400 g Basmati rice
- 80 g Courgette cut into dice of 0.5 cm2
- 80 g Shiitake mushrooms
- 40 g Belgian endive tips only
- Lychees cut into dice of0.5 cm2
- 80 Cooked sweetcorn
For the marinade:
- 1600 ml Soy sauce
- 800 g Honey
- 12 g Coriander leaves
- 8 Peeled garlic cloves
- Cut the supreme of wild salmon into rectangles of 6 x 2 cm. (12)
- Blend the marinade ingredients and then marinade the salmon for one hour.
- Boil the basmati rice. Leave to cool.
- In a saucepan, sauté the courgettes and shiitake mushrooms and season. Add the Belgian endive tips, allow to cook for a few minutes, then add the sweetcorn and lychees. Add the rice, sauté and season.
- Reduce part of the marinade and add the rice (it should not be too liquid).
- Drain the wild salmon. Sear on the griddle.
- Form a bouquet of rice on the plate and arrange the wild salmon on top.