01 Feb Alaska Wild Salmon cold with salt flakes and young vegetables
Alaska Wild Salmon cold with salt flakes and young vegetables
- Wild Sockeye Salmon fillet
- 16 fine shavings of courgette
- 16 fine shavings of carrot
- 4 ripe tomato
- 4 mangetout
- 100 g peas
- 100 g boiled maize
- 16 fine shavings of Daikon turnip
- 8 artichoke hearts
- 16 broccoli flowerets
- 2000 ml sunflower seed oil
- 40 g dried thyme or rosemary
- balsamic vinegar
- Maldon salt
- Boil the mangetouts, the peas, the artichoke cut into quarters, and the broccoli flowerets al dente, in salted water. Refresh in iced water.
- Blanch the slices of turnip, courgette and carrot and the whole tomato. Refresh in iced water.
- Skin and deseed the tomato and cut it into quarters.
- Cut 15 x 20 g dice of Wild Salmon. Season and put into a tall receptacle.
- Heat the oil with the herbs and pour over the fish so that it cooks in conserve, remaining pink.