29 Jun Alaska Wild Salmon in a light marinade
Alaska Wild Salmon in a light marinade
- 1200 g Wild Coho Salmon fillet
- 1600 ml olive oil
- 20 g dried thyme or rosemary
- 4 bay leaf
- 20 g paprika
- 20 cloves garlic
- 300 ml sherry vinegar
- 60 g chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- 16 beetroot and raspberry ravioli
- 400 g lettuce shoots
- 100 g beetroot juice
- 100 g pistachio praline
- Cut the Wild Salmon into 25 g dice, season and sear on the griddle.
- Fry the garlic in the oil, throw in the dried herbs, the rest of the oil and the paprika.
- Heat to 80ºC and put in the Wild Salmon dice.
- Take off the heat and leave to rest for 24 hours. Add the vinegar when cold.
- Clean the lettuce shoots.