01 Feb Alaska Wild Salmon with yoghurt and curry
Posted at 11:42h in Wild Alaskan Salmon 0 Comments
Alaska Wild Salmon with yoghurt and curry
- 960 g King Salmon fillet
- 320 g Greek yoghurt
- 320 green apple juice
- agar-agar powder
- 4 Golden Delicious apple
- 200 ml olive oil
- For the curry oil:
- 400 ml sunflower seed oil
- 4 Madras curry powder
- Cut the Golden Delicious apple with a melon baller and caramelise with a little sugar.
- Cut 100 g fillets of Wild Salmon and sear on the griddle, skin side first, turning to leave it very lightly cooked.
- Strain the oil. Mix the ingredients and heat to 80ºC. Leave to infuse.
- Warm the apple juice, add the agar-agar and bring to the boil. Take off the heat and leave to set in a rectangular mould.
- Cut the apple jelly into small cubes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.