24 Jan Cured Salmon in Beet with Tofu and Basil Sauce
Cured Salmon in Beet with Tofu and Basil Sauce
- 200 Gr Wild Salmon
- 50 Gr Cooked Beet
- 2 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- Beet Chips
- 290 Gr Tofu Firm
- 50 Gr Mirim
- 10 Gr Mustard Old
- 5 Gr Mustard Dijon
- 10 Gr Rice Vinegar
- Liquefy the beets, juice from the oranges and lemon.
- Cover the salmon fillets with salt and sugar in equal parts, in order to form a stiff
- film on the outside of the fillet but still have some liquid in the bottom of the
- A fillet of this weight will take from 1 to 3 hours.
- Wash off excess and place the salmon fillet on the beet mixture and leave it to
- marinate from 3 and 6 hours, according to taste.
- Cut the basil very thinly into strips.
- Place the sauce on the base of the plate and assemble the slices of salmon, on top
- place the basil strips and beet chips.