29 Jan Smoked Alaska wild Coho salmon with tomato soup and mozzarella ice-cream
Posted at 17:35h in Wild Smoked Alaska Salmon 0 Comments
Smoked Alaska wild Coho salmon with tomato soup and mozzarella ice-cream
- 400 g smoked Alaska wild salmon silver variety (Coho)
- 2000 g ripe vine tomatoes
- 8 gelatine leaves
- 16 fresh oregano leaves
- 300 g cream
- 100 g milk
- 200 g mozzarella
- anchovy salt
- Hojiblanca extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper crystals
- Cut the Alaska wild salmon into sticks of 2 cm, mash the tomatoes, strain the pulp and pass it through muslin to obtain tomato juice.
- Dilute one gelatine leaf per ¼ litre of tomato juice and season.
- Mix the milk, cream and mozzarella, thin by heating, season and freeze for processing later.
- Assemble the salmon sticks in the shape of a tower, place a ball of the mozzarella ice-cream on top, drizzle with olive oil, a fresh oregano leaf, the black pepper crystals and the tomato juice.
- Sprinkle with anchovy salt (if you can’t find any, mash an anchovy with a tablespoon of sea salt and leave to dry) and pepper crystals, which are made by mixing 2 tablespoons of sugar and one of water in a frying pan over a low heat until you get a transparent caramel. Spread in a very thin layer on greaseproof paper and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Leave to cool and then break up by hand into small crystals.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.