24 Jan Wild Salmon Dragon Roll
Wild Salmon Dragon Roll
- 75 gr Wild Salmon
- 10 gr Asparagus
- 10 gr Cucumber
- 10 gr Wild Salmon Roe
- 5 gr Ginger Gari
- 5 gr Wasabi
- ½ sheet N ori Seaweed
- 110 gr Sushi Rice
- 10 gr Granny Smith Apple
- 30 gr Rice vinegar
- 3 gr Soy sauce
- 6 gr Sugar
- 1 gr Salt
- 5 gr Purple or Green Shiso Sprouts
- Start by washing the rice thoroughly until the water comes out transparent.
- Put it in a thick-bottomed pan with a heavy lid, the same measure of water and rice.
- Cook it for 35mins, 10min of fire strong, 10min of low fire and 15min with the fire turned off.
- Mix the rice vinegar salt and sugar.
- Mix with the rice and let it cool down.
- Cut part of the salmon into strips of the same size as the nori seaweed and the remainder into thin
- slices that we’ll put around the roll after it’s done.
- In boiling water, blanch the asparagus for 3min and refresh them in ice water to stop the cooking
- Cut the Granny Smith apple into small strips, if done in advance, place them in water with lemon in
- order to prevent oxidation.
- Cut the cucumber into small strips
- Place the rice on the Nori seaweed
- Place the other ingredients
- Place the slices of salmon previously put aside around the rolls, salmon ROE and Shiso sprouts on