30 Jan Wild salmon futo-maki with piparras and tobiko
Wild salmon futo-maki with piparras and tobiko
- 16 dl dashi
- 8 dl mirin
- 4 dl soy sauce
- 36 g agar-agar
- Cook all the liquids together and set with the agar-agar. Reserve in a cold place.
- Cut strips of wild salmon 1 x 1 cm and 18 cm long. Marinate in a little lime juice with grated ginger and olive oil.
- Roughly chop the piparras (green chilli peppers).
- Season the hijiki algae with the piparras, sesame oil and white toasted sesame.
- Roll the futo maki with the flying fish roe outside and the wild salmon with the hijiki algae and piparras inside.