16 Dec Alaska Wild Salmon tartare with roe
Alaska Wild Salmon tartare with roe
- 960 g fillet of Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 40 g capers
- 16 quail's eggs
- 40 g gherkins in vinegar
- 80 ml lemon juice
- white pepper and salt
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 200 ml virgin olive oil
- 20 g chopped chives
- Wild Salmon roe
- Cut the salmon, cleaned and skinned, into dice of about 0.5 cm.
- Chop the capers, gherkins and chives in brunoise.
- Poach the quail’s eggs.
- Mix the ingredients with the Wild Salmon.
- Make a vinaigrette with salt, pepper, oil, mustard and chives. Mix all the tartare together and prepare for serving.