30 Aug Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Tiradito
Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Tiradito
- 1 wild Alaskan sockeye salmon loin
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- A small piece of grated ginger
- Two tablespoons of tamari sauce
- Two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 or 3 green onions or spring onions or garlic
- First, thaw the salmon the day before in the refrigerator for safety.
- With the help of a sharp knife, remove the skin and cut the salmon into loins horizontally and with the knife a bit.
- inclined. The cuts will be of about 3 mm approx.
- Then, in a bowl, mix the oil, lime juice, tamari and grated ginger and pour over the salmon with a spoon.
- On top, place some avocado slices lengthwise.
- Finely chop the garlic or spring onions, both white and green, and garnish the dish.
- Add a little more sauce and enjoy.