29 Jan Asparagus and Smoked Wild Salmon Roll
Asparagus and Smoked Wild Salmon Roll
- 16 Supremes smoked King Wild Salmon
- 16 Thick green asparagus spears
For the lemon thyme oil:
- 400 ml Sunflower oil
- 100 g Lemon thyme stalks removed
- 8 g Salt
- 4 g Sugar
- a few drops of reduction of citrus juices
- Slice the wild salmon in very thin slices of approximately 4 x 4 cm
- Remove the woody part of the asparagus, leaving the tip and 5 cm of the spear. Boil in salted water until al dente and chill in iced water.
For the oil:
- Infuse the lemon thyme in the previously heated oil for two hours at 80º. Cook and mix in the other ingredients.
- Wrap the asparagus spear with a slice of wild salmon, leaving the tip visible. Insert a brochette stick in the base.
- Drizzle with the lemon thyme oil and drops of citrus juice.