30 Jan Black Cod Tataki
Black Cod Tataki
- 2000 g Alaskan black cod gindara
- 200 ml soy sauce
- juice of half an orange
- 4 tray salicornia
- 4 handful oyster mushroom sprouts
- 4 handful chive sprouts
- Remove skin from fish and cut into cubes.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce with the orange juice and then mix with the cod.
- Sear on a griddle pan for 5-10 seconds each side
- Sauté the salicornia in a frying pan in a small amount of olive oil for around 30 seconds.
- Serve the black cod with the salicornia and the oyster mushroom and the chive sprouts.