30 Jan Guindara in green sauce
Guindara in green sauce
- 16 black cod fillets: 150 g each approximately
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 400 ml olive oil
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2000 ml fish stock
- 80 clams
- white wine
- Put the oil and chopped garlic into a pan and fry.
- Flour the cod and add to the pan, browning it on both sides, then remove.
- Add the flour to the pan little by little and pour in half the fish stock.
- When it comes to the boil, return the cod to the pan with the rest of the stock, the white wine and the clams.
- Cook for 5 minutes more.