24 Jan Mini red salmon pizza with sherry vinegar
Mini red salmon pizza with sherry vinegar
- 1200 g red salmon fillet
- 12 pieces buffalo mozzarella
- 4 bunch fresh basil
- 1000 g sherry vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 32 pieces olive-oil flatbread
- 100 g red pepper pulp
- 80 g fried almonds
- 24 anchovy fillets
- Salt flakes and freshly ground black
- Cube the salmon and marinate in vinegar for 5-10 minutes; remove and keep aside.
- Add the pepper pulp, almonds and finely-chopped anchovies to the mayonnaise and season to taste with the extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar and water if necessary.
- Take the pieces of fried bread and arrange the mozzarella on top in the same size; top with sashimi-style salmon, drizzle with the dressing and finish off with a fried basil leaf, salt and pepper.