30 Jan Salmon soup with herbs and white port
Salmon soup with herbs and white port
- 4 kg Alaska salmon bones and heads
- 8 l water
- 2000 g vegetables for stock
- 8 g salt
- lemon verbena to taste
- 4 piece of star anise
- 8 tbsps oil
- 20 chopped shallots
- 300 g butter
- 8 dl white wine
- 4 l Alaska fish stock
- 400 g leeks
- parsley cream, salt, white port and aromatic herbs to taste
- 400 g tomatoes
- 400 g carrots
- Salmon stock
- Put the vegetables and star anise into a pot with oil, add the Alaska salmon, stir and add the water.
- Simmer on a slow heat for about an hour.
- Strain carefully through a fine sieve, so as not to cloud the stock too much.
- Sauter the shallots with butter, add the white wine and an equal quantity of fish stock. Reduce by half.
- Add the rest of the fish stock and boil the vegetables in it, as well as the Alaska salmon.
- Carefully remove and plate to taste.
- A little whipped cream can be added at the last moment.
- Perfume with dry white port.