29 Jan Tartare of wild salmon with its roe
Tartare of wild salmon with its roe
- 1200 g wild red salmon
- Finely chopped dill or chives
- 4 Granny Smith apple
- 4 avocado
- 4 lemon
- 4 leek skin
- 16 tablespoons of wild salmon ikura
- Finely chop the salmon and marinate with a pinch of salt, a splash of olive oil and the chopped dill.
- Chop the apple, with its skin, into very fine dice; do the same with the avocado and marinate both in the lemon juice to prevent them from blackening.
- Fill a metal mould with the tartare: make a 2 cm base layer of salmon, followed by 1 cm of apple and 1 cm of avocado.
- Blanch a square of leek skin the same size as the mould, chill and cover each tartare.
- Finally, finish with a tablespoon of ikura on top of each one and serve.