29 Jan Wild Alaska salmon ‘tiger’
Wild Alaska salmon 'tiger'
- 12 eggs
- wild Alaska salmon
- 400 bread flour
- 4 green apple
- 1000 ml cava
- half red onion
- 400 g Dublin Bay prawns
- 4 lemon
- oak-smoked oil
- olive oil
- Make a dough with the egg, salmon pomade, flour, sugar and salt; keep a small amount aside and add the ink to colour in a tiger skin pattern, bake for 8 minutes at 180 ºC, cut templates and reserve.
- Finely chop the onion and apple and reduce in the cava; pass through a fine sieve and drizzle over the 'tiger'.
- Take a good-sized piece of salmon and fillet it; marinate in oak-smoked oil, sugar and salt for a few minutes.
- To assemble: take the soaked pastry templates, the wild salmon and the tartar and roll into a log.
- Confit at 60 ºC before serving.