30 Jan Alaska salmon lasagne millefeuilles
Alaska salmon lasagne millefeuilles
- 3360 g Alaska salmon
- 1200 g spinach lasagne
- 600 g yellow pimento
- 600 g red pimento
- 8 dl cream
- 4 dl oil
- 1/2 dl white wine
- salt to taste
- Wash the spinach leaves, sauter and reserve.
- Boil the lasagne sheets.
- Skin and bone the salmon.
- In a deep frying pan heat the oil and colour the salmon. Season.
- Moisten with white wine, add a little water and cover so that it cooks in its own steam.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the liquid and add the cream. Surround the flaked salmon with this creamy sauce.
- Sauter the pimentos in another frying pan, boil them in a little liquid and emulsify.