30 Jan Asparagus cooked in olive oil and liquorice with Ikura and a ponzu sauce reduction
Asparagus cooked in olive oil and liquorice with Ikura and a ponzu sauce reduction
- 80 white asparagus spears
- l extra virgin olive oil
- 40 liquorice
- 8 dl mirin
- 4 dl soy sauce
- 400 g butter
- Peel the asparagus and cook at 100ºC in olive oil with the liquorice for 30 minutes.
- Put to cook 4 dl water with 30 g dashinomoto, the mirin and the soy sauce, then lift off the heat.
- Put the noisette butter in a small pan, moisten with the tensuyu sauce, reduce to half and thicken with a little agar-agar, then add a little oil from cooking the asparagus.
- Assemble the plate with the asparagus, sauce and wild salmon roe.