29 Jan Crispy won-ton of red salmon with teriyaki sauce
Crispy won-ton of red salmon with teriyaki sauce
- 800 g sockeye wild red salmon
- 32 won-ton skins
- 64 basil leaves
- 4 egg
- For the teriyaki sauce:
- 40 tablespoons soy sauce
- 24 tablespoons mirin sweet rice wine
- 16 tablespoons sake
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- Cut the salmon into pieces the same length as the won-ton skins and about 2 cm thick.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and keep aside.
- Spread the won-ton skins on the work surface, place a basil leaf on each skin and a piece of salmon on top. Roll up, seal with beaten egg and fry in plenty of hot oil.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately accompanied by the teriyaki sauce.