29 Jan Wild Alaska salmon marinated in soy with melon and capers
Wild Alaska salmon marinated in soy with melon and capers
- 56 pieces of wild Alaska salmon
- 4 litre sunflower oil
- 2000 g soy sauce
- knob fresh ginger
- 4 melon
- Philadelphia-style cheese
- cucumber juice
- Marinate the wild salmon for 1 hour 20 minutes in the mixture of oil, soy sauce and grated ginger. Then remove, cut into 1 cm slices and cover with sunflower oil.
- Cut the melon in a meat slicer and make cones from the slices. Cut the capers in half, keeping the stem.
- Mix the cheese with the cucumber juice to make a light sauce. To assemble the dish, drizzle the plate with the cheese and cucumber sauce, form a base of overlapping layers of salmon and top with the melon cones and capers.
- Wild salmon tartar ravioli
- 5 sheets of frozen cuttlefish
- Orange juice
- Virgin olive oil
- Wild salmon cut into small cubes
- Wild salmon roe
- Slice the cuttlefish in a meat slicer set at No. 1
- Mix the orange juice, finely chopped scallions, chives, vodka and oil with the wild salmon to make the tartar.
- Form a cross with the cuttlefish slices and pile the tartar in the middle, closing them up so they form a ravioli. Finally, top with the wild salmon roe.