29 Jan Alaska wild Coho salmon casseroled with young vegetables and seasonal wild mushrooms
Alaska wild Coho salmon casseroled with young vegetables and seasonal wild mushrooms
- 16 baby courgettes
- 16 baby aubergines
- 4 bunch young garlic shoots
- 4 scallion
- 8 small artichokes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 4 green pepper
- 800 g seasonal wild mushrooms
For the sauce
- wild salmon bones
- 12 garlic cloves
- 8 shallots
- 4 sprig rosemary
- 4 sprig thyme
- 4 dl soy sauce
- 8 dl beef stock
- 1600 g fillet of Alaska wild salmon the silver variety (Coho)
- 4 Greek yoghurt
- Cut the Alaska wild salmon, with the skin on, into 3 x 3 cm cubes.
- Sear the mushrooms and vegetables on the griddle, except the artichokes, which should be cooked in a blanquette after cleaning.
- Keep aside half an artichoke and slice very finely with the help of a food slicer or mandolin. Fry gently in olive oil at around 160 ºC until dry. Drain on kitchen paper, season and leave to cool until crisp.
- Brown the fish bones in the oven and mix with the braised mirepoix in a casserole along with the thyme and rosemary. Add the soy sauce and reduce; add the beef stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain, season and thicken or reduce if necessary.
- Arrange the vegetables with the mushrooms and Alaska wild salmon dice, previously seared on the griddle, on a plate, all hot and al dente.
- Drizzle with sauce and finally add a few drops of Greek yoghurt.