29 Jan Alaska Wild Salmon with Ceps and Whisky
Alaska Wild Salmon with Ceps and Whisky
- 400 g Supreme of smoked wild Alaska King salmon
- 16 Button ceps
- 800 ml Sunflower oil
- 20 Cloves garlic
- 400 ml Malt whisky
- 8 g Finely chopped parsley
- 8 g Sugar
- 8 g Chives
- 160 g English whisky cream
- Shape the salmon into a block and freeze.
- Blanch the ceps in boiling water, drain and confit them in the oil with the garlic at 100º for 30 minutes.
- To make the vinaigrette, mix the oil from the cep confit with a teaspoon of whisky, the salt, sugar and finely chopped parsley.
- Cut the previously frozen salmon into very thin slices and arrange on the plate to form a square.
- Slice the ceps very thinly and place over the salmon. Dress with the vinaigrette.
- Drizzle a ribbon of whisky cream around the salmon.