15 Jan Braised Wild Salmon with Green Tea Soba
Braised Wild Salmon with Green Tea Soba
- 80 gr Wild Salmon
- 80 gr Green Tea Soba
- 15 gr Soybean sprouts
- 10 gr Leek
- 10 gr Carrot
- 10 gr Courgette
- 3 gr Oister Sauce
- 5 gr Black and white sesame seeds
- 2 gr Pea sprouts
- 40 gr Katsuobushi Bonito Flakes 1
- 0,5 gr Fleur de Sel
- 0,5 gr Pepper
- 5 gr Seaweed sea lettuce, wakame, etc
- Boil water, pour the Katsuobushi, remove from heat and pass through a sieve or a cloth
- Boil water and cook the Soba, freshen in cold water to stop the cooking process
- Season the Salmon with salt and pepper, coat it in black and white sesame seeds
- Sauté the vegetables
- In a preheated nonstick skillet cook the salmon without any fat for 2 to 5 seconds on each side and until the seeds are toasted.
- Cool it in the freezer to stop cooking process.
- Place the soba and the remaining ingredients around the noodles. Pour the Katsuobushi broth and finally the braised slices of Salmon on top of the noodles.