01 Feb Golden Alaska Wild Coho Salmon with Sweet and Sour Vegetables
Posted at 11:38h in Wild Alaskan Salmon 0 Comments
Golden Alaska Wild Coho Salmon with Sweet and Sour Vegetables
- 2000 gr. Alaska Wild Coho Salmon
- 16 quarters of tomato baked at 176° F for 3 hours
- 16 pieces of celery peeled, sliced on the bias
- 16 slices of aubergine grilled
- 16 thin slices of courgette cut vertically
- 16 asparagus spears
- 16 pieces of fresh rhubarb
- 16 pieces of onion
- 4 bay leaf
- extra virgin olive oil
- For the sweet and sour sauce:
- 400 gr. sugar
- 1000 gr. vinegar
- Melt the sugar add vinegar and reduce by half
- In a little extra virgin olive oil and salt, cook the Alaska Wild Coho Salmon on the skin side only, for 3 to 4 minutes. Reserve.
- Cook the onion, celery, asparagus, rhubarb and then the courgettes in a pan with little oil, water, a bay leaf and salt.
- Arrange the vegetables and the Alaska Wild Coho Salmon on a plate and top with the sweet and sour sauce.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.