01 Feb Grilled smoked Alaska Wild Coho Salmon, apple jelly and anise foam
Grilled smoked Alaska Wild Coho Salmon, apple jelly and anise foam
- 4 Reinette apple
- 400 g smoked Alaska Wild Coho Salmon
- 4 sheet of gelatine
- 4 dl water
- 4 branch of dill
- 4 sprig of chervil
- 4 sprig of tarragon
- Cut the Alaska Wild Salmon into chunks and sear on the griddle.
- Blanch the herbs in salted water for 5 seconds and refresh in iced water.
- Reserve 1 dl of the cooking water, leave to cool, mix with the blanched herbs and process.
- Soften the gelatine and introduce it into the siphon flask, charge it and keep cold.
- Liquidise the apple and mix with the gelatine, put a 5 mm layer to set in a mould and keep cold. When firm, cut into squares.
- Serve the recently seared Wild Salmon with the other ingredients.