29 Jan Potato and wild salmon with vanilla
Potato and wild salmon with vanilla
- 800 g Mona Lisa potatoes
- 2000 ml Sunflower oil
- 8 g Salt
- Supreme of Smoked King Salmon
For the vanilla oil
- 400 g Sunflower oil
- 40 g Vanilla pods
- 4 g Maldon salt
- Cut the potatoes into dice of 2 cm3. Season.
- Cover with the sunflower oil and make a confit for 30 minutes at 120º. Leave to cool in the same oil.
- Cut the wild salmon into dice of 2 cm3.
- Infuse the opened vanilla pods in the oil at 80º. Drain and keep the oil and vanilla pulp aside.
- Put a cube of potato followed by a cube of wild salmon on a brochette stick. Drizzle with the vanilla oil and sprinkle a little Maldon salt on top.