29 Jan Wild Alaska salmon with fresh garden vegetables, wildflowers and cream cheese
Wild Alaska salmon with fresh garden vegetables, wildflowers and cream cheese
- 4 400 g fillet of wild salmon
- olive oil
- Cut chunks of wild salmon and roast in the oven along with the potato and cheese horns for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the tomato soup and pour a little into the bottom of a dish. Place the salmon chunks on top, divided into two.
- Place a potato and cheese horn on one side of the salmon and the vegetables on the other side.
- Finish the dish by decorating it with wildflowers, herbs and Maldon salt flakes.