30 Aug Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon cannelloni filled with guacamole recipe
Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon cannelloni filled with guacamole recipe
- 500 grams of wild Alaskan sockeye salmon
- Flowers for garnish or micro-sprouts of salad
- 20 ml of soy
- Wasabi caviar or ikura Wild Alaskan salmon roe
- For the guacamole
- Two avocados
- 50 g chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- Juice of half a lime
- 9 drops of Tabasco
- 8 drops of Perrins sauce
- For the lactonesa
- 100 ml of whole milk not skimmed, otherwise it will not bind the sauce.
- 125 ml of olive oil
- Caviar of wasabi or ikura wild Alaskan salmon roe
- Mash the avocado in a mortar and pestle so that some chunks are noticeable when you eat it.
- Add tabasco, Perrins sauce and lime juice and mix.
- Add onion and cilantro.
- Mix with a spatula. Set aside.
- Put the milk at room temperature in a bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk at full power while adding the oil until it emulsifies like a mayonnaise. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Finely slice the wild Alaskan sockeye salmon.
- Spread the salmon slices on plastic wrap.
- Place the guacamole on the slices and roll them up with the help of the plastic wrap.
- Place the cannelloni on the plate.
- Decorate them with a little guacamole and lactonnaise on each side and stain the plate with soy.
- On top, place wasabi caviar or ikura (wild Alaskan salmon roe), and the flowers or micro-sprouts of salad.