31 Aug Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in Mustard Sauce
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in Mustard Sauce
- 4 wild Alaskan sockeye salmon loins
- 30 g ghee or extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons old mustard
- 2 teaspoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl, mix the melted ghee with the lemon juice, mustard, tamari (or coconut aminos), honey and pepper.
- Place the Alaskan sockeye salmon loins in a baking dish and pour the sauce over them, so that the fish is well impregnated.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.