15 Jan Wild Salmon Ceviche
Wild Salmon Ceviche
- 320 gr Salmon
- 100 gr Avocado
- 100 gr Cherry Tomato
- 100 gr Sweet Potato
- Sufficient Lime Juice
- Sufficient Coriander
- 60 gr Fried Corn
- 40 gr Wild Salmon roe
- 80 gr Dehydrated salmon skin
- 20 gr Onion
- Masago arare puffed rice
- Put the coriander, lime juice and onion in a blender and mash.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and set aside.
- Cut, with the help of a slicer, thin slices of sweet potato and fry.
- Mix the salmon with the ceviche sauce and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, set aside.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and pour a few drops of lime juice to prevent rust.
- The salmon skins should be prepared 24/48 hours in advance.
- Scrape the skins of any remaining meat and leave them to dry on a board for 24 hours in a warm but airy place.
- After that time cut into pieces and fry in hot oil (180 degrees).
- Dip some of the salmon cubes in a container with masago arare so that only one of the sides is covered.
- This product is easily in Asian food stores, if you can’t find it, plain puffed rice can be used.
- Put the sauce at the base plate and place the other the elements to taste.