24 Jan Wild Salmon Sashimi
Wild Salmon Sashimi
- 50 Gr Wild Salmon
- 20 Gr Grated turnip
- 1 Shiso leaf
- 10 Gr Wild Salmon roe
- 10 Gr Wakame seaweed dehydrated
- 2 Gr Kizami Wasabi
- With the help of a slicer, cut the turnip into threads and rinse them well in cold running water until the smell disappears.
- Keep in water in a refrigerator.
- Fillet the salmon, always against the shafts in equal slices from 12 to 16 grams.
- Place the seaweed in cold water to hydrate and drain.
- Place the turnip at the base of the plate, followed by the Shiso leaf and assemble slices of sashimi (salmon) in a staircase mode.
- Place some seaweed, some salmon roe and wasabi.