29 Jan Wild salmon slices with scallop tartar
Wild salmon slices with scallop tartar
- Clean the wild salmon, cut into medium-sized rectangles and marinate for 7 minutes in sea salt.
- Clean the salt from the salmon and place it in oil previously prepared by poaching a few cloves of garlic in it very gently for two hours.
- Increase the heat of the oil to 50 ºC and leave the salmon in it for 5 minutes.
- Remove the salmon and prepare a scallop tartar by cutting the scallop into thin slices and marinating with:
- 1 cl lemon juice
- 2 sprigs chive, finely chopped
- a few parlsey leaves, finely chopped
- a pinch of salt
- 2 cl olive oil
- teaspoon Dijon mustard
- After a few minutes, layer the scallop tartar between the salmon slices and keep aside until ready to plate.
- Place the fresh Aragon salad and the tube of mixed vegetables on one side of the plate, and the squid with the garlic quince jelly on the other.
- Place the herb soup in the centre of the plate, then the salmon with the tartar, and finally the black olive soufflé.