01 Feb Cold consommé of smoked Alaska Wild Sockeye Salmon, salmon roe and green apple sorbet
Cold consommé of smoked Alaska Wild Sockeye Salmon, salmon roe and green apple sorbet
- 800 g fresh Alaska Sockeye Salmon
- 8 dl water
- special smoker sawdust
- 4 leaf of gelatine - 2 g.
- 4 egg white
- 4 Granny Smith apple
- 16 coffeespoons Alaska Sockeye Salmon roe
- 16 branches dill
- Set up the smoker with the sawdust and apply to the Alaska Wild Salmon fillet for about 20 minutes.
- After smoking, put it in a pan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil slowly, simmer for 5 minutes and strain very carefully so as not to make it cloudy. If it is cloudy, half-beat a white of egg and clarify the stock over the heat little by little, stopping it with ice so as not to break the surface layer of egg-white.
- Take off the heat, decant and filter through a tammy.
- Add a sheet of gelatine, softened in cold water, and dilute over heat.
- Season and put into little glass cups.
- Peel the apples, core them, cut into segments and freeze. When frozen, crush or put into the processor to make the sorbet.