29 Jan Wild red salmon on a purée of aniseed-infused sweet potato and smoked tartar with avocado
Wild red salmon on a purée of aniseed-infused sweet potato and smoked tartar with avocado
- 12 kilos wild red Alaska salmon
- 400 g sweetcorn
- 400 g scallions
- salt and pepper
- cream cheese
- 400 avocado
- 400 cl lemon juice
- Clean the wild salmon, remove the bones with tweezers and divide into approx. 100 g pieces (14 portions) and set aside.
- From the tail, reserve about 500 g, cut into very fine dice, strain well in clingfilm and season with pepper and smoked salt.
- Allow to marinate for 15 mins. Then add 100 g sweetcorn and 100 g finely chopped scallions and dress with a little of the cheese.
- Finally, add the diced avocado and the juice of half a lemon